FACADE PROTECTION AND REPAIR
IPA impregnation, consolidation and sealing systems
Facades have a dual function. They are the protective skin of the building and at the same time give it a beautiful face. They should be designed in such a way that their protective function and their visual appearance are retained for as long as possible. They are designed to prevent water and pollutants from penetrating. And they should prevent heating and outside temperatures from getting through.
Those who opt for IPA impregnation, consolidation and sealing systems permanently protect new and old buildings against moisture and environmental damage of all kinds as well as against loss of substance.
- IPA stone replacement mortar for repairing and replicating brick and natural stone
- IPA joint mortar for repairing mortar joints (also salt-loaded)
- IPA Joint Slurry Mortar for Slurry Renovation of Stone Facades
- Hydrophobing of mineral building materials, preferably natural stone and older masonry
- Strengthening or hydrophobing of mineral building materials and mortar joints
- Fungicidal cleaning agents