Facade Protection and Refurbishment
Facades have a dual function. They are the protective skin of the building and at the same time give them a beautiful face. The design should try to preserve protection and sound optical appearance as long as possible. Facades serve to prevent ingress of water and contaminants. In the last years the heat insulation properties are more and more of interest. Best results regarding heat insulation can only beobtained with moisture and damp free wall structures.
Refurbishment of joints and stone in facades
- repair and reproduction of brick and natural Stone
- to repair mortar joints even dammaged by salt
- for refurbishment of stone facades by slurry method
- Hydrophobic mineral building materials, preferably for natural stone and older masonry.
- impregnating agent for hardening and impregnation of mineral building materials and mortar joints.
- fungicide cleaner.